We recommend waiting to plant your seeds until after the final winter frost has passed. So plant anytime from late March or Early April onwards, when the warmer weather appears.
- Fill the container with compost & moisten the surface
- Sprinkle the seeds evenly on top of the compost
- Label with a biodegradable wooden seed stick
- Cover the containers and put them in a warm place
- Uncover the seedlings once you can see the shoots and transfer them to a shady outside spot
- Keep the soil moist and watch them grow
We hope you and Bees enjoy the beautiful flowers and fragrant herbs!
All our seeds have identical growing instructions although they do take slightly different times to germinate:
|Wildflower Mix||12 – 14 Days|
|Red Poppy||10 – 14 Days|
|White Daisy||10 -20 Days|
|Sunflower||7 – 14 Days|
|Parsley||7 -10 Days|
|Chives||10 – 16 Days|
|Basil||12 - 20 Days|